Monday, December 10, 2007

Bubble truck

I drive my truck daily. When I go into stores I sometimes start my bubble truck. I turn on part of my truck and go into the store. I hope the bubbles make everyone happy.
I am always adding things to my truck. I hope to have my truck repainted in the spring. I just need touch up.
I went to lunch at Longhorns in Clarksville Indiana( great steak) and I was greeted by a great hostess. She wanted to book me for her Elementary shcool festival. What a wonderful feeling to have people enjoy my creativity. So I am booked to make bubbles for the Pinview Elementary school in New Albany, Indiana on april 18. Please stop by and support the school.
I am writing a children's book. I am also self publsihing the book, what an adventure. I am learning new skills and looking forward to learning. More.

What is it that makes bubbles special? For me bubbes re good because of color and movement. I guess the ultimate reason is I like to watch people have fun. Everyone like bubbles.

No comments: