Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kids

I had the great fun of making bubbles for a daycare center in Louisville. I was also asked to read my book. When I pulled into the daycare there were kids in the play area. They are always so fun. The kids stood at the fence asking questions and trying to climb it to get to the bubbles and to touch the truck. What a great time in life to be that curious and trouble free. They have so much thirst for knowledge and fun. We all must remember to have fun.
Making bubbles with them and showing them how to use the string wands is always great. Most of the four year old kids do catch on and make bubbles bigger than they have sever seen. There are always the usual areas of putting hands in the solution and not using the wands just playing in the water. I like to get the adults to play with the bubbles and it always works. We are all kids but a lot of us have been pressured to act certain ways. Bubbles are for everyone. You should always enjoy the simple things in life.
On to my book I am selling some copies but we always want to sell more. I am always looking for the answer. Please pass my book along to everyone you meet.
Thanks
Sonny
Bubble On!

No comments: